Not an ENA member?
Become part of our team
and join today!
Not a member?
About ENA Membership
Membership in the Emergency Nurses Association offers a variety of benefits and allows you to be a part of more than 42,000 emergency nurses working together to promote safe practice and safe care.
Is ENA membership what your career has been missing?
Ready to Act?
Hundreds of emergency nurses make the decision to join and renew membership to ENA every day.
Thank you for taking this important step in making an impact on the emergency nursing community.
Practice Resource Library
ENA’s new resource library makes finding practice resources easier than ever.
Search by subject area or type of resource to find positions statements, toolkits, clinical practice guidelines, topic briefs, and much more. We’re always adding more emergency nursing resources to help you advance your practice, so check back often.
Members get more - your ENA membership offers resources such as toolkits as a free benefit.
Do you know someone who hasn’t taken the step to join ENA?
Share with your colleagues the importance of being a member of the single organization that represents more than 42,000 emergency nurses.
WHO ARE ENA MEMBERS?
- Free monthly CE
- Free online courses and toolkits
- Reduced fees for Emergency Nursing Conference
- Discounts on certification and recertification from the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing®
- ENA Connection
- Journal of Emergency Nursing (JEN)
- ENA STAT Weekly e-newsletter
- ENA Newsline e-newsletter
Member Advantage Discounts
- Discounts from partnered well-recognized businesses
- Liability Insurance with NSO
- Reduced tuition at Chamberlain School of Nursing
- 20% off ENA products and merchandise
Professional Development and Leadership
- ENA Job Center
- Volunteer on a state or national level
- Access to online member community
- ENA Foundation Scholarships and Grants