Treasurer-Elect Candidate Application
Election Requirement for Oklahoma ENA candidates
- Be a professional registered nurse in the State of Oklahoma
- Current active ENA membership
- Oklahoma Resident
- Be an ACTIVE member of the Oklahoma State Council
Deadline: September 23, 20178m. CST
- Candidates are encouraged to review and familiarize themselves with the Oklahoma ENA Bylaws prior to completing the application.
- All application submission items above should be submitted to the State Council President by the designated deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS will be given on the above deadline. All submitted information on this application will be subject to Verification.
(All information you provide will be used by OKENA only for the purpose of this election)
Treasurer-Elect: If interested in running for Treasurer in 2019, please apply for this position. Elected officers serve a two-year term. Treasurer-elect is a one year commitment to follow and learn the responsibilities of the current Treasurer. Please refer to the Board of Directors Job Descriptions on our website to see the list of duties.